AFIA are considering qualified and experienced candidates who would like to independently produce and manage a general insurance, health insurance and/or life insurance portfolio by providing services in line with our organisation’s systems, processes and policies. Operational and technical support will be provided by the company.
There are many reasons to become an insurance advisor with AFIA, including:
- In-house technical training, support and guidance on all classes of general, health and life insurance.
- Strong underwriting partnerships with all the leading insurance companies in the UAE.
- Reliable and well-managed infrastructure for administrative and claims service.
- Pleasant working environment with a collaborative team spirit.
Whilst we are considering suitable candidates at all levels of experience and potential books of all sizes, a willingness to build a long-term partnership would be our key consideration.
The role involves carrying the following responsibilities:
- Independently prospecting potential clients in a structured manner.
- Obtaining enquiries along with complete underwriting information from clients.
- Preparing submissions and procuring suitable terms from underwriting partners in line with AFIA’s framework and in collaboration with AFIA’s technical teams.
- Providing issuance instructions after carrying out all due diligence and administration for proper placement, in collaboration with AFIA’s operational teams.
- Collection of premium; Management and reporting of accounting and regular reconciliation of all transactions in collaboration with AFIA’s accounting teams.
- Timely comprehensive management reporting in line with AFIA’s processes.
- Customer relationship management and year-round service on administration and claims, in collaboration with AFIA’s service teams.
- Complete renewal management and placement in line with AFIA’s framework and expectations.
- Achieving mutually agreed new business and renewal retention quotas.
- Strict compliance with all the rules, regulations and processes set by AFIA management and all regulatory bodies.
Remuneration may be agreed on a visa + commission basis based on the profile.
Please fill in the form below. All fields required.