Note that this role is for an immediate start.
We are looking to hire a junior level Data Analyst to join our company. You will take the responsibility for managing our master data and developing reports. You will help the company interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve the business, thus affecting business decisions.To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Data entry, data mining and data cleansing
- Gathering information from various sources and interpreting patterns and trends through graphs and charts
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Proficient in MS Office and formulas, such as vlookup, pivot tables, MS Access, etc
- Proficient in preparing reports and presenting data through graphs and charts
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Experience in data tools is preferable, such as Tableau
- Interest in statistics and mathematics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
Please fill in the form below. All fields required.