Health Insurance with AFIA
AFIA works with all the leading insurers and their TPAs in order to bring you competitively priced options for all kinds of health insurance requirements.
Some key insurance partners’ names include:
1. AXA Gulf
2. Metlife (formerly ALICO)
3. Takaful Emarat
5. National General Insurance
6. Orient Insurance
8. Dar Al Takaful
10. National Life and General Insurance Company
11. Al Sagr
12. Dubai National Insurance and Reinsurance
Insurer TPA network services include:
5. Inayah TPA
International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) products include:
3. Now Health International
5. Morgan Price
6. German Care
Certainly, we have full approval from the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and the federal UAE Insurance Authority to practice and provide health insurance services in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
They key factors you need to be thinking about when looking at health insurance for your family include:
1. Category of network of healthcare providers (hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and diagnostic centers)
2. Geographical scope of coverage (eg. UAE only, UAE + Home Country, Worldwide)
3. Whether you want a co-pay or fixed excess
4. Whether you want to include optional coverages like dental, optical, wellness, alternative medicine
5. Whether you want to cover maternity and how much
6. Whether you would like to have reimbursement facilities for claims made outside the direct billing network and at what percentage
7. How much coverage would you like for pre-existing conditions
Upon receiving your enquiry, one of our expert Insurance Advisors will contact you to learn more about your requirement and the members to be insured. Based on this, they would request you to send across some information like the list of members or your current plan’s table of benefits. Once you have sent them the information you need, they would typically get back to you immediately with various options based on your requirements.
In addition to ensuring that you completely understand the package you are purchasing, we at AFIA play an important role in providing consistent and pro-active service once you have your policy in place through us. We would ensure that all reimbursements and claims negotiations are completed in a timely manner and in the policyholder’s interest. As your single contact point for all matters related to your insurance, you may rest assured that your family would be well taken care of regardless of the insurance package or insurer selected.
Health insurance is mandatory for all residents of Dubai and it’s important to have it in place in order to avoid fines.